Here is the house and the slide I made for the holidays, and LA1 second time I try this gingerbread dough and I can I find it appropriate to say that these decorations and I would say good, I thought it was inedible calculating that I do not like spicy sweet but I changed my mind.
The recipe I got it from a friend and you bring it:
(dose for a cabin + 1 slide is advanced and a quantity of dough that I had enough for another slide, of course that the number of subjects obtained depends on the size of those for which you have to do an initial test and adjust the shapes that you have the house and the sled)
100 g butter 250 g sugar 125 g honey
1.5 teaspoon ground spices: cinnamon, ginger, cloves, anise - all ground together
little nutmeg 1 / 2 tablespoon baking bread of angels
7.5 g cocoa 600 g flour 1 egg
Place all ingredients except flour, yeast and egg. In microwave
I loose everything and when the mixture has cooled, I added 3 other ingredients agl. Knead with your hands, form a ball to be covered with plastic wrap and let stand overnight
(I have not kept in the fridge). After this time the dough is ready to be laid out with a rolling pin and cut with the shapes.
The shapes I've made to my liking, I have drawn using Autocad then I printed and cut out for them sull'impasto (spread with a rolling pin to a thickness of 3mm) and then with a sharp knife I rehearsed the shapes on the biscuit and put in oven for 15 minutes at 180 degrees!
0 comments:
Post a Comment