Sunday, January 11, 2009

My Coworker Is Ignoring Me

MINI cupcakes





Christmas is over, but for those who are celebrating a birthday in early January, the party continues, has not yet finished discard packets already and others will arrive in your hands ... and so I worked to organize a little party for my mini ciccio that takes 5 years. Of course he wanted a cake shaped like a beautiful street with cars and even the mother has not pulled back some, then they are not as tasty I resisted and I made cupcakes. I will not explain what I have seen their reputation especially in America that are dedicated to these special blog gluttony.
I leave you the recipe and some pictures! I was really pleased with the result although I expected that the full size version of rise more as the mini was perfect. I decorated them with colored marzipan and vanilla mascarpone cream.
But here's the recipe:
CUPVAKES VANILLA
150 g soft butter 150g caster sugar
180g of flour 3 eggs 1 tablespoon vanilla
vanilla 1 teaspoon baking ( but I'll put more next time)
few tablespoons of milk to achieve a smooth texture (I leave the photo ..)
cups of 4 cm

cream 250 g mascarpone
colored tails
yellow dye
3 tablespoons powdered sugar vanilla
Beat sugar and butter until soft and creamy, add eggs one at a time, then vanilla sifted flour and baking powder.
Pour into 9 muffin molds with the remaining dough and filling the cups (I have made about 20.
Cooking: about 20 minutes for large ones, 10 minutes for small, but look at them often, when they are beautiful golden are ready.
For the filling beat the mascarpone with the icing sugar 3 tablespoons I Have made but everyone can make according to your taste, if you want you can also add the vanilla, but vanilla sugar already. Fill a pastry bag and decorate.
for decorating marzipan I used a red color (but in the end it was magenta!) And I worked until the color was homogeneous then I cut with biscuit tins and I supported the mini cupcake previously brushed with apricot jelly.

0 comments:

Post a Comment