This is my latest work, Anna! This is a pan chocolate cake, rum wet, stuffing of cream with added chocolate chips and cookie base cake with praline and hazelnut.
I started building a hexagonal shape wood to assemble and take shape in the cake are two halves that are coupled and held firmly together by a ribbon (I have not had time to make another union system, but I can remedy).
So the basis of this outline I put the cardboard tray, shaped of course, on which I put on the cake. Then I lined all the internal walls with aluminum foil to prevent the sweet touch wood.
These are the two largest sponge spagna.Quello I shaped hexagon.
Here assembled the cake and then put in the fridge to keep it in forma.Si sees little that holds the strap around the second half because he is white, but has held up very well.
This is the cake after removing the wooden shapes, perfectly hexagonal, flat surface.
And here is covered with butter cream with praline add
Before assembling the cake (which is the final stage), I realized the tray on which I then placed the 2 cakes.
0 comments:
Post a Comment