This is the cake ............. well come in part ............. unfortunately I made a new sponge cake (pistachio) to which I changed one ingredient, I believe that my change is the cause of friability obtained, I toccarlo.Per crumbled only where the bathroom is all over the bottom of the cake ........... ............ in other words the shape of the heart became deformed and came more in the collar of base.Poi tired and demoralized I covered the heart mmf cake left over from the previous year, and that beautiful apricot color has nothing to do with the red dots lettere.Quindi when I realized everyone around I was so discouraged that I was not as precise as I should and have come up with the tip. Calculating that, before making the cake, I had two broken collar and I have redone ........... I was really tired !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Luck that we consume here among us .......... otherwise I would not have made !!!!! The
I designed the collar, AutoCAD, and I made the ice krikrira (the link is shown in the previous post). The flowers are mmf.
0 comments:
Post a Comment