Sunday, February 13, 2011

Facial Swelling Wisdom Teeth

LOVE IS IN THE AIR!

Tomorrow is Valentine's Day.
I am for those who celebrate.
Why is that your true love should be celebrated every day as well as his Mom, Dad, as it should be all the more good not only at Christmas and so on. etc.. etc.. But the end is not so, there's always this constant nagging that we run all the daily distractions and more diverse, so there is never time to stop and tell people we love how much we care for them.
So, I think, one day as the Feast of Love (or as I say, people who love to include a much broader range of people within this celebration) can be transformed into another for an occasion like this, and I do not see anything wrong.
Not to mention that I like to always have a reason to party, to prepare something good to wrap a parcel.

In this regard, there is already baked in a sweet treat for my beloved Ice Man.
One of the many ways to demonstrate what I take to him, how nice for me to see him happy and satisfied while also bites into something they like.
And what is funny to realize that his approach to desserts is substantially changed with my entrance into his life.
In fact, during the long night of talks early time, when we told each other, contemplating the same moon from two different parts of the Earth, he was abroad on a mission and not even the two of us we were "neither meat nor fish," he said one evening:
- " You know, I do not like sweets much, much less those with lots of sugar ..."
And I also said, throwing in a small and momentary state of frustration:
- "In general I I eat a few things, very simply prepared, boiled or roasted, and almost without condiments .
I thought that this man had many advantages but one that was lost most wonderful of life.
Luckily, we both were wrong and now I cook for him with the same pleasure with which he eats the things that prepare you with all my love.

This recipe I got it in the fall, during the period
empty, listless as I watched the channel 410 of Sky: there were The Lord Extralarge , which I love , which is engaged with this Greek sweet made with ricotta cheese.
At that moment I longed to cook this cake for him, he who is crazy about anything knows ricotta, fresh or salt that is.
and desperate that it could seriously never happen again.
But I noted the same recipe, undecided whether to throw a desperate cry or give in to the impulse in the heart of the flickering that sometimes gives hope.

I will never stop thanking God to be found stronger and more united than before ...

THE GREEK CHEESE AND HONEY CAKE

Ingredients:
- a disc of puff pastry (I use to Adriano for me unique!)
- 500 gr. ricotta;
- 3 tablespoons honey;
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon;
- 3 whole eggs;
- juice ½ lemon
- 100 gr. of blanched almonds;
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar.
Roll out the pastry and line a tart mold, making sure to create high-sided.
poach for about ten minutes at 180 ° C.
At the same time take the opportunity to toast the almonds, which are so good, putting them on the same baking tray, next to the pan.

Meanwhile work ricotta with honey, cinnamon and eggs.
Finally add the lemon juice.

Chop the almonds, mix with 1 tablespoon sugar and sprinkle on bottom of crust.
Now pour the mixture of ricotta and honey and bake again for about 40 minutes, again at 180 ° C. Happy Valentine's Day to all!

With this recipe I participate in the contest
EliFla :


0 comments:

Post a Comment