The tea is the most popular drink after water, of course. The drink is prepared Soak the dried leaves of the plant: the Camellia sinensis.La plant is native to China but has spread to the rest of Asia. After drying of the leaves, depending on the processing gives green tea or black tea.
Green tea is made from simple drying of the leaves, while black tea is produced by fermentation that occurs during drying. The fermentation
determine insolubilization of a set of substances, tannins, which in addition to giving the characteristics of astringency also determine the darker color.
A curiosity: the color of the tannin acidity depends: in fact, adding the lemon tea you will see a clearing, due to citric acid of lemon, which lowers the pH.
I love tea, I bought years ago, a beautiful book: treats for tea.
There are sweet and savory recipes and The author is a real guro the world of tea.
Now I propose that this banal of butter cookies, of course, be combined with a warm cup of tea! I recommend water for tea must be hot!
BUTTER BISCUITS (about 30 cookies) 300 g of flour
50g brown sugar 1 egg
1 teaspoon baking
1 pinch of salt
Combine flour, sugar, salt with the butter, add the egg and work the mixture. Form of cylinders and covered with the film, leave for about an hour in the fridge. Remove from fridge and slice arrotandata trying to keep fit. Sprinkle with brown sugar. Bake at 180 ° C for 12 min.
0 comments:
Post a Comment