Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Hair For Snowboarding

DALL'ORTO THE PAN ... WALKING DISTANCE

What can I say I will not post photos and memories of travel, the Web is chock why I continue with my simple recipes influenced by the availability of the refrigerator, the money, the desire to do and also from the garden in summer, that despite the widespread drop, generously ( for tomatoes perhaps too generous!) offers its products, in August mainly tomatoes and peppers and eggplant so after preparing the sauce (my mother stoically wanted to buy 11 boxes of the beloved vegetable), which will be good for the whole year , as well as various garden or red onion marmalade, yesterday I made a light meal for lunch: tomatoes stuffed with rice, barley and buckwheat.

TOMATOES STUFFED WITH LIGHT
6 tomatoes (I used the beef heart, measuring not too large)
rice, barley, emmer (Gallo's)
chopped thyme, basil and mint
Philadelphia
60g parmesan cheese (to taste) salt
extra virgin
cut the cap of the tomatoes and set aside, with a clear dig the flesh of the tomatoes, leaving at least 1 cm thick outer side up on a plate and let them water. Meanwhile, cook the grain, after draining cool. Mix with chopped herbs, extra virgin olive oil, Parmesan and Philadelphia (or robiola if you like). Fill the tomatoes and cover with the caps. Put a little oil on the surface of the tomatoes and place in baking dish and bake at 180 ° C for 40 min



0 comments:

Post a Comment