Saturday, September 6, 2008

Daughter Panties Discharge

soft cakes of figs and chocolate



This soft cake with a sweet secret game is bad, but after many changes, due to the lack key ingredient, the result has shown great . I bought some figs that I wanted to use for a fairly rustic recipe with buckwheat flour inspired the typical Nordic recipe with blueberry jam, but it's up to me to see that they are rimbabita? Thoroughly convinced of it in the pantry I have not bought, so I found myself with the bowls ready, Thomas (my young aide messy!) Chair complete with apron and flour neinte! HELP! And so I have a white flour using the shell 00. The result is still excellent, the presence of buckwheat might have made the original recipe, but I assure you it is delicious. Try it!
FIGS AND CHOCOLATE CAKE WITH SOFT
200g flour 00
200g butter
180g sugar
100 almond flour
4 eggs 1 / 4 tablespoon baking
4 figs
100g dark chocolate 50g
cream
Mount the softened butter with the sugar, add egg yolks one at a time, the almonds and flour, I also added 1 / 4 packet of yeast, and if you want you can also use the electric sbattittore. Whisk the egg whites and incorporate them into the mixture. Melt the chocolate with the cream in a double boiler. Pour into a cake tin 10 x 25 one part of the compound, put row in figs peeled and cut into cross, slightly open and pour the cream into the chocolate (I did a single cord for all figs.) Sink a little figs. pay around another compound. We will make a bit of cake that I have prepared small single serving pies. maybe it's a bit 'tricky to read but the photos can help you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment