To the surprise birthday of my friend Angelo torta.E I made this' was a nice surprise party organized by the children. When I heard of having to make the cake, I started work immediately, and the thing that I found easier was just the idea of \u200b\u200bthe bouquet: even if I did not have much time repeating to achieve something as delicate and new.
coverage, such as flowers, are made of MMF (marshmallow melted in the microwave with a tablespoon of water, I remove from oven and add powdered sugar until you reach a workable and not appicicoso dough, wrap in plastic wrap and ball mmf let rest for a few hours before using). The roses are hand made, petal by petal, while others have used the molds with which I got the forms, then these forms I have worked and shaped by hand. For the filling (pastry cream + cream + chocolate chips) and the sponge can be read here , the wet martini mix + water + sugar (to taste it, to taste, I will put 3 tablespoons for 2 cups of water and a martini).
The laces are made with ice krikrira here
I hope I did not forget anything!
0 comments:
Post a Comment