Reading an old issue of Salt and Pepper I saw a recipe for a first course that I decided to propose changing it and relieving it (there was used as a dressing of goat semi ...) : This is a pasta with lemon! Lemon? Yes, and I must say that the result was a very delicate first course. I wanted a dress with sughino with clams, which I think fits perfectly and then immediately makes summer! But do these holidays?? Meanwhile, get this:
RAGS WITH LEMON SAUCE WITH Vong OLE
200g flour 00
100g of wheat bran hard
3 eggs
grated rind of one lemon
1kg of clams
salt pepper
1 clove garlic
extra virgin
parsley
Put the clams in salted water to drain. Prepare a pasta with durum wheat flour and 00, three eggs and the grated zest of a lemon, let it sit for ten minutes, then roll out and cut into irregular triangles with a toothed wheel. Place in a pan with high sides 5 tablespoons olive oil, chopped garlic, a sprig of parsley and chopped clams. Open them and sprinkle with a glass of white wine, making it evaporate. Remove from heat and nearly all the clams to restrict the sauce.
0 comments:
Post a Comment