This post is dedicated to Marcello Valentino for his dishes always inspired by the sea! And since you went to visit I can not resist and the public today! As for shellfish
get up the white flag, each vendor has its own way to call in the end I realized that the squid are squid and octopus are the octopus, although more than once I have given to the octopus squid, in short, to clarify I have cooked for small polyps. Unfortunately the photos do not make it, sometimes the machine does not respond as I would, but I think it has the objective limits of goals, so with a little help chart at the end of this recipe will also have your photos! I guarantee that the flavor of the dish is much better than the result graph!
The other day they were on offer to the super fresh octopus and thought I'd prepare like an octopus' mbriacato but less tasty as last time. The octopus' mbriacato is cooked in red wine and those who want to end it adds the sauce, I must say that my child was very much appreciated but it was too salty and ultimately our throat was parched and in need of water as an African desert, so after the required changes is the recipe:
MEATBALLS DROWNING
600/800g du octopus
white wine
tomato sauce
garlic 1 small red onion
pepper to taste
extra virgin
parsley
Wash the squid, remove the eyes and the spout. Slice the onion, crush the garlic and sauté with oil and chilli if you like, add the octopus and seasoned for a few minutes, add a glass of white wine and let evaporate. Now add the tomato sauce and, if necessary after 10 minutes add delll'acqua. Cook over medium heat and cover for another 15-20 minutes. At the end of cooking, add parsley.
0 comments:
Post a Comment