Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Spider Bites Piercing Cost In Ohio

18 years of my son

For years, my son tells me that when she reached the age of majority was going away from home, to be independent of the time ............... Did I arrived and I just remembered.
is a sponge cake filled with cream of nanny (thanks nanny, is the first time you use it to stuff a cake and I was wrong not to do it before) that I added a few pieces left to macerate strawberries now with the sugar, steeped in sugar syrup (700 + 100 ml water sugar + lemon zest), now cold I added a handful of strawberries and a glass of stock84.
To wet the top layer of the bag, I added dell'alchermes in the bathroom because I do not ....... I thought it was enough to ruin everything, but fortunately I was wrong.


0 comments:

Post a Comment