Monday, December 13, 2010

How Do I Build A Fort On Mount And Blade

SAINT LUCIA / SAINT LUCIA

could miss the classic dessert this holiday ?
I could not try something I had only heard a lot of times (especially from Pierre the Great), but I had never eaten nor seen it done (at my house is not used)? It could
Ice Man is not like a cake made with ricotta cheese?
No, no and no! the kennel RICOTTA
Ingredients (serves 4) :

- 100 gr. buckwheat;
- 100 gr. sheep cheese;
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar vanilla;
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar;
- 1 tablespoon candied;
- 1 tablespoon chocolate chips;
- 1 pinch of cinnamon powder.
Cook the buckwheat in accordance with the instructions on the package, that is, boil it in plenty of salted boiling water for about 10-15 minutes.
Cool.

Working with a fork, ricotta and sugar.
(You should then go through the sieve, but we love the less refined version!)
Combine chocolate chips, cinnamon, candied fruit and finally the cooked grain.
At this point I have made some pretty big balls, rather than simply leave information into individual bowls (opened for the occasion!): The mixture is nice consistent and you can easily work with two spoons, scoop type (a bit 'obese, actually ...).

Place in refrigerator at least half an hour before serving.
.
... OPS! I almost forgot: LUCIE MANY BEST WISHES TO ALL!

0 comments:

Post a Comment