Friday, December 10, 2010

Sukida Motorcycles In China

THE SOUNDTRACK OF THESE DAYS



Both little girl that I really enjoy this song, and especially this beautiful version of rhythm and a little 'vintage ... It takes a joy
....!!!!
.
The tree we have done so, and now the CD plays continuously in the car, even at the cost of doing one of my usual figures: coming near the traffic light, which promptly becomes red as soon as I approach the stop sign, take the heat of the moment Music continuous indistuirbata my performace singing solo.
The problem (for my mind and because of my shyness atavistic) arises when I look at the faces of my "neighbors" of waiting, I look a bit 'surprised.
Then, red over red that keeps us there, nailed, all of a sudden I lose my voice and I hope to me baby, baby, baby ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment