Friday, December 31, 2010

License Plate Bracket Jeep Liberty 2004

It '... FINISHED!

not to disprove this year, makes me go back to the last thread of this 2010: redo and start again!
And 'in fact yesterday that everything I undertake, or think you do, I have to inevitably do it again, starting over again since the sequence of gestures beyond the facts ... a stresss! How, exactly, has happened throughout the year to be ready today ( olé!) end.

If I go to the post I have to restart the queue to another door to their technical problems of numbering.
When getting the groceries, with a certain menu for dinner, I have to return to the list, fancy car and things have just changed.
If I do my usual recipes, well tested over time, a unexplained stroke of bad luck means that something is wrong, not the jelly becomes firm, the egg does not swell, the dough remains raw
... If I clean the house thoroughly so as not doing anything tomorrow, the flour falls from balance and whitens everything, and Ice Man really wants to return to the squid-fishing before the floor dry, leaving its beautiful footprints No 44 along the entire route.
And so I have to start over.

Fortunately'm one that always looks the glass is always full and are now quite happy to take it all philosophically, to liquidate all with two groans and a good laugh and roll up their sleeves.

In oven cooking a fragrant tart made with shortcrust Adriano (freely interpreted as available in the fridge: here the nearest supermarket is 3 miles. away, and take the machine again just annoys me!), which relaxes my tired limbs with her fragrant aroma.
I finally made (and remade) all in one way or another, so now I finally enjoy a moment of my own doing my phone calls more expensive, sending SMS and e-mail magnificence on the couch in complete silence. Among
a little 'throw myself under the hot shower, I prepare well pretty well and then go to dinner by our friends, the arm of my adorable and funny (when viewed from the right angle!) Ice Man: together we will be celebrating the arrival of the new year.
It is also dropping the wind has swept away all the clouds ...

Happy New Year: it's all a thousand times better than this!

0 comments:

Post a Comment