Monday, January 24, 2011

Under My Mom Nylon Feet

FAST!

I like zucchini, and my sister (who kindly had me spending so that I could find at the supermarket closed) had found some perfect in color and form (but also in flavor!).
I like to cook in the oven.
And I love the ham and cheese filling.
I wanted something tasty but light.
So in a moment:

boat of ZUCCHINI

Ingredients for 2 people:
- 3 zucchini;
- 3 slices of ham;
- 50 gr. of cheese (provolone, Cacetti Ragusa, fontina or mozzarella);
- a piece of bread the day before;
- salt, pepper and extra virgin olive oil, to taste

Cut zucchini length-wise and take the seeds with the help a spoon and knife.

Place the baking tray lined with parchment paper, then season with salt and pepper and drizzle with a little oil.
Bake at 200 ° C for about 10 minutes, turn them over to dopodicchè that you can cook without scorching the back.
Stuff each boat with the ham cut into strips and cheese, then bake again for another 10 minutes.
In the meantime, take the old bread and crumble.
Combine the crumbs in a bowl and sprinkle with a little oil, stir and arrange on zucchini.
Far browned, prolonging still cooking in the oven for another 5 minutes with the grill.

0 comments:

Post a Comment