Sunday, January 16, 2011

Yaio Online Streaming

A LONG POST ... To compensate for absence!

very busy!
I'm trying to do something new, which now occupies almost 10 hours of my day.
The rest I try to dedicate to the care of my loved ones.
And the rest, just get there in bed with his tongue out.
I'm just cooking and, to be honest, I eat very little (in fact, in 90% of cases, I skip lunch ... yes, I know that you do not!)
So instead a recipe that has been a little dormant.
E 'another thing (actually 2!) Of those who have been very successful at Christmas dinner: the Rate Rate (in fact I have also replicated the New Year's Day lunch!)

Vote Vote The buns are in the area of \u200b\u200bRagusa, but currently find themselves at home and in the bakery as soon as you cross the territory of Noto: every time my grandmother made them, but now I see them often do in-Law Dear.

The name should come from the word "vote", that is, turning, turning, as to create necessary to turn the dough over itself.
It does not always run the same method: In-Law Dear bends them with the same sequence described in the following photos.
When I saw them make friends by Ice Man, in Marina di Ragusa, the vote votes were rolled up like any roll on the outside and closed with just the pinch on the dough.
And my grandmother and her sisters, however, made even more complicated, bend the right towards the center, the left side always toward the center and then superimposing the two shares in each other.
The filling varies from area to area, and from house to house.
Like many other recipes, for that matter.

Anyway, I enjoyed a lot in them, and redo, and I find that very handy:
1. because I get the dough easier to roll it out in a rectangle rather than a circle (I have serious problems with "rolling pin" and "circles" ...);
2. portioning is easy (I find it that it is difficult to cut slices from small triangular and my usual check, especially when you're in a hurry and there are many guests);
3. ... and then also go well as an accompaniment to an aperitif (and wherever there is Cognato and / or one of the cousins, there's a drink around!).

I VOTE-VOTE TOMATO
.
Ingredients:
- 1 loaf of dough, about 250 gr. (Recipe here )
- 1 onion;
- 1 clove garlic;
- 200 gr. canned tomatoes;
- 1 bunch fresh parsley;
- 50 gr. about fresh cheese;
- a couple of tablespoons of grated cheese to taste (preferably cheese);
- a teaspoon of sugar;
- salt, pepper and extra virgin olive oil, to taste

While the dough rises (but I, in fact I defrosted two cakes the night before, leaving them in the fridge until ready to use them) to prepare the sauce: chop the garlic and finely chop the onion and saute in a little 'olive oil.
Add plenty of chopped parsley.
Pour the tomatoes and throw them out with a fork.
Adjust the acidity with a teaspoon of sugar, salt and pepper and cook about ten minutes.
Cool.

Roll out the dough into rectangles and rather thin.
Cover with the tomato, sprinkle with grated cheese and place on a regular pieces of fresh cheese (or tuma, or mozzarella, or provolone ...)

Bend as the sequence of photos, transfer the baking tray covered with baking paper and brush with olive oil.
Prick the surface and bake at 200 ° C. for at least 30 minutes (and in any case until golden brown on the upper surface and lower).

also excellent the next day!
I VOTE VOTE FOR BROCCOLI

Ingredients:
- 1 loaf of dough, about 250 gr. (Recipe here )
- 1 clove garlic;
- 400 gr. broccoli (even frozen);
- 1 serving of pork sausage;
- salt, pepper and extra virgin olive oil, to taste

Clean the broccoli and boil in salted water for about fifteen minutes (when they are cooked, pierce the log with a fork, this will be soft!).
Drain well.

Sauté the chopped garlic in olive oil. Add
the tops of the broccoli and fry briskly for about ten minutes after adjusting the salt, crushing everything with a fork.

Cool.

Roll out the dough thin and rectangular.
Arrange over the broccoli and bits of sausage which was previously removed the gut.
Sprinkle with freshly ground black pepper, pour a little olive oil over and start folding the dough as for that tomato.
Transfer the baking tray covered with baking paper, brush with olive oil, prick the surface and bake at 200 ° C. for at least 30 minutes (And until golden brown on the upper surface and lower).
These are also very good as well the next day ... But above all these
... tada ... enjoy the compliments of Zia Rosetta !
(And why I said it!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment